Wednesday, September 8, 2010

You get what you pay for.

So people sometimes give me gruff for how much I spend on my kids carseats.  But I am a firm believer in carseat safety and that you get what you pay for.  All of our seats are Britax and we love them.  When I uninstalled David's Britax Frontier because he had an accident I noticed that two plastic sections were separating so I called Britax and in less than a minute I had a live person on the phone who simply requested a pic of the seat and a credit card number for a $1 hold (this was my choice because I wanted the new seat sent to me first so I didn't have to try to find a box to ship the current box back in. but you can opt to send send the damaged seat in first then have the new seat mailed to you with out the credit card hold). 

This is the first time we have ever had an issue with a Britax seat (and we have had 1 infant carrier, 2 marathons and 2 frontiers) and it was such a simple quick process.  She said if they recieved the pic before 11am today (which I called yesterday and sent the pic right after I got off the phone with the rep) that the seat should ship today and that since they were in North Carolina I should have the seat Thursday or Friday.

When you pay for something you are not only paying for the quality of the product but also the quality of the customer service.

No comments: