Saturday, July 7, 2012

I really love nail polish.  Its so fun and girly and Amelia loves it as well.  I would say I had a problem but I have found that my collection is down right pitiful in comparison to others.

I keep my polish in a drawer set I found at Micheals craft store.  The first drawer holds my main collection.  As you can see I favor China Glaze but also love Orly and Zoya.  I get most of my CG and Orly from Sally Beauty Supply because with my Beauty Club Card ($5 for one year which is waived for military) it is much cheaper than most places. 


The second drawer holds mini polishes and other brands along with files, clipers, removers, top and base coats and treatments.  Since I do not currently have a dressing table this storage unit sits on the small dresser I use for makeup and there is nowhere to sit and do my nails so I use the little container on the right to carry what I want into the office and sit at my desk to do my nails. 

The third and final drawer just has some samples, unopened makeup and miscellaneous makeup tools so I didn't take a picture of that at this time.

Hope you enjoyed seeing a little peak at my madness.

No comments: