Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Reading Challenges

I didn't post my 2012 reading challenge goals this year but my goal is to read 100 books this year.  I made it to 91 books last year so I hope to go a little farther this year.  So far I have read 59 books which is 11 books or 11% ahead of where I need to be in order to meet my goal.

I also recently found a challenge on goodread that required reading one book from all 50 states including Washington DC.  I found the challenge on a cozy mystery group so the challenge suggested you try to stick to mysteries but since I don't like to limit myself to any one genre I decided to skip that part. This may take me a little while since most of the books I read are part of a series but the original challenge did not give a deadline so I will not give myself one.  I just want to get as many completed by the end of the year as possible and will keep going until it is complete.

So far I have read books for:

California – How to Kill a Warlock by H P Mallory 6/20/2012
 Massachusetts – Wicked Business by Janet Evanovich set around Salem/Boston 6/21/12
 Minnesota – Undead and Unstable by MaryJanice Davidson set in the twin cities 6/16/12
New Hampshire – Bookplate Special by Lorna Barrett set in Stonehame  6/18/12
Oklahoma – Awakened by P. C. Cast set in Tulsa 6/9/12





 


No comments: