Tuesday, June 26, 2012

BzzAgent Brew Over Ice Campaign







I received my Brew over Ice Campaign kit yesterday. 





The kit included 3 sample boxes, each containing one sample of Celestial Seasonings Half and Half (half black tea half lemonade), Celestial Seasonings Southern Sweet Tea, Green Mountain Coffee Hazelnut Iced Coffee and Green Mountain Coffee  Nantucket Blend Iced Coffee. A tumbler and several coupons.

I don't drink coffee or sweet tea and was really hoping this kit would include the unsweet version but no such luck.  My husband who is a fan of Arnold Palmer drinks tried the Half and Half last night but said it had a funny taste.  I took a few sips and thought it was ok and David and Amelia took sips and proclaimed it Delicious.

I did purchase the usnsweet tea on my own and found it to be VERY strong even using the 8oz option and had to add more water to it but once you got that taken care of it was pretty good.

No comments: