Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Zoo!

Monday we went to the Virginia Zoo with a group of mommies from Hampton Roads Mommies.  The kids had a blast and made some new friends and so did I.  I only got a few pics because it was a little hard trying to keep up with so many people and Amelia wanted to be carried most of the way through.

 Silly me didn't take a stroller thinking that if David was walking Amelia would not want to ride in a stroller but she kept whining that she wanted to ride in a stroller.  I will remember that at the next outing like this.

I did manage to get a pic of Amelia's favorite animal at the zoo.  The Tigers.

However I forgot to get a pic of the Elephants which were David's favorite.  We almost missed seeing them and when we were standing there watching them one of the zoo workers came up and started talking to us about the 3 they had.  Sadly one is sick and loosing weight.

I also got this cool pic of the Giraffes.

We had a fun day and will go back as a family so we can take our time and see more of the zoo.

No comments: