Friday, April 8, 2011

books 25,26 and 27

I have finished books 25,26 and 27 but haven't had a chance to post about them.

I originally wasn't going to count Classic Household Hits in my book challenge but since I did end up reading it cover to cover (and picked up some useful tips) I am going to count it as book #25.

Book # 26 was


Shakespeare's Christmas (Lily Bard Series #3) by Charlaine Harris

 

I enjoyed it just like I have all of Charlaine Harris' books.  

 

Book #27 was 


Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen

 And I have to say that I don't see what all they hype is about.  Books often affect my mood and this one left me feeling grumpy and pissed.  In some ways it had a happy ending but it also had a somewhat sad ending that just I really wish had ended differently

   I have already started on book #28 so stay tuned!

No comments: