Tuesday, January 29, 2008

An Introduction

Well I guess an introduction is in order so here we go.

My name is Andrea and I am a 24 year old wife and mommy. I was born and raised in Gainesville,Fl and never wanted to leave but then I met the most wonderful man and I married him after dating him for just over a month. He was already in the Marine Corps and deployed the day after we got married. It was an extreamly fancy wedding that took place in the Judges chaimbers at the Chathum County Court House in Savannah, GA (because Ga doesnt have any waiting period or require any tests that we didnt have time for). Our guess list was insainly large and consisted of my mom and dad. I wore a fancy gown that looked like jeans and a shirt and my groom wore a tux that looked like jeans and a t-shirt.

Shortly after my husbands return to South Carolina from Afghanastan, where he spend the next 6 months, we got orders to move to Twentynine Plams, CA which is also refered to as 29 Stumps and is in the middle of the Mojave desert and the middle of no where but we were just over and hours drive from Palm Springs,CA. We moved Spent two incredibly difficult years there (remember I never wanted to leave Gainesville and moving to South Carolina had already been somewhat tramatic) where we had our first child, a beautiful baby boy who is now 14 months old.

In September we moved back to South Carolina and in December we found out that I am Pregnant with our second child who is due in July but i think it will be closer to June because our first child was a Preeme born at 36 weeks.Well thats it for now but Im sure you will learn a lot more about me as time goes on.

By the way i am new to blogging so please be nice.

No comments: