Wednesday, May 4, 2011

book 33

Something Borrowed (Darcy & Rachel, #1)Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin

My rating: 1 of 5 stars


I really did not care for this book.  I have zero tolerance for cheaters and those who make others feel bad in order to make themselves feel good and that is exactly what the characters in this book did. And they had the audacity to say they were friends.  I am sorry but that is not how friends behave towards each other.  Darcy is a stuck up witch who only feels good about herself when she is tearing others down and Rachel is a spineless excuse for a woman who uses Darcy's meanness as an excuse for having an affair with Darcy's fiance. And as for Dex, well you never should have proposed if he didn't really love Darcy or he should have called the wedding off as soon as he realized it.



View all my reviews

No comments: