Tuesday, March 22, 2011

52 books in 52 weeks

So back at the beginning of January I joined a challenge on a military significant others forum to read 52 books in 52 weeks.  We are about 11 weeks into the challenge and I am already on book 23. At first I wasn't sure if I would be able to keep up because of the move and I have never really counted how many books I read in a given amount of time.

Here is the list of what I have read so far and what I am working on.

1. My, Myself and Why (MaryJanice Davidson) finished
2. Deadly Sanctuary (Sylvia Nobel) finished
3. Odd Mom Out (Jane Porter) finished
4. A Girl's Guide to Vampires, Dark Ones series book 1 (Katie MacAlister) finished
5. Night's Edge I only read the short story by Charlaine Harris, Dancers in the Dark. Finished
6. Life on the Refrigerator Door, Notes Between a Mother and Daughter (Alice Kuipers) Finished
7. Sex and the Single Vampire, Dark Ones series book 2 (Katie MacAlister) Finished
8. The Missing (Tim Gautreaux) Finished
9. Cupid Cats I only read the short story by Katie MacAlister that is part of the Dark Ones world Finished
10. Sex, Lies and Vampires, Dark Ones series Book 3 (Katie MacAlister)Finished
11. Colder than Ice (Maggie Shayne) Finished
12.Shakespeare's Landlord, Lily Bard Mystery Series, Book 1 (Charlaine Harris) Finished
13. Even Vampires get the Blues, Dark Ones series book 4 (Katie MacAlister) Finished
14. The Lightning Thief, Percy Jackson and the Olympians Series #1 (Rick Riordan) Finished
15. The Last of the Red Hot Vampires, Dark Ones series book 5 (Katie MacAlister) Finished
17. My Big Fat Supernatural Honeymoon, Dark Ones short story (Katie MacAlister) Finished
18. Zen and the Art of Vampires, Dark Ones series book 6 (Katie MacAlister) Finished
19. Crouching Vampires Hidden Fang, Dark Ones series book 7 (Katie MacAlister) Finished
20. In the Company of Vampires, Dark Ones series book 8 (Katie MacAlister) Finished
21. Shakespeare's Champion, Lily Bard Mystery series book 2 (Charlaine Harris) Finished
22. Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder (Joanne Fluke) Finished
23. Sizzling Sixteen, Stephanie Plum book 16 (Janet Evanovich)

So now I just want to see how many I can read in a year because I am sure I will make 52 books in 52 weeks.  I will try to keep the list updated.

No comments: