Sunday, January 23, 2011

I love Libraries!

As a rule I only check out library books if I am desperate to read a particular book because I am a germaphobe.

But just recently I discovered a whole new way to check out books.  I can check out ebooks and side load them to my nook.  At first I thought it was going to be difficult and a pain in the but its SO SIMPLE! 

I have found 2 libraries, the Alachua County Library which is in my home town and the Jacksonville Public Library, that allow you to apply for an ecard online so I have been checking them out as fast as I can read them. 

As soon as we have a house up in Virginia Beach I will go the the library up there and get a library card so I can check ebooks out from their library because they seem to have a larger selection of ebooks. 

I am still in love with my Nook. 

No comments: